>> 歡迎您,訪客: 登入論壇 按這裡註冊 忘記密碼 在線會員 文章搜尋 論壇風格  使用說明   


>>> 和香氣談戀愛優質芳香生活
塔內植物園 → [ 食用及藥用芳香植物 ] [返回] → 瀏覽:[求助] 芫荽 Coriander  標記論壇所有內容為已讀取 

 目前論壇總在線 159 人,本主題共有 1 人瀏覽。其中註冊會員 0 人,訪客 1 人。  [關閉詳細名單]
發表一篇新主題 回覆文章 開啟一個新投票 ◆此文章被閱讀 1731 次◆  瀏覽上一篇主題  重新整理本主題  樹狀顯示文章 瀏覽下一篇主題
 * 文章主題: [求助] 芫荽 Coriander   本文章有問題,傳送短訊息報告給版主  加到我的最愛&關注本文章  顯示可列印的版本  把本文章加到我的最愛   
doolaan 

 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 未羊 金牛座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 621
經驗: 經驗: 326
來自: 南非開普敦 South_Africa
發文: 23 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 10 時 02 分 36 秒
註冊: 2004/10/10
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [樓 主]
 您好!

兩個星期前至某園藝中心購買了一小盆芫荽回家栽種。依照指示﹝需多水多光﹞,將它至放於窗台前,並每日澆予大量的水。今天赫然發現,所有芫荽莖葉均呈垂軟狀,少數葉片並顯有不自然,如同打臘過後的亮澤。

請問,這盆芫荽怎麼了?是澆水量或日照量過多嗎?還是過少?它還有得救治嗎?請您協助。感激不盡!謝謝!

Greetings!

I bought a small pot of Herb Herbert's coriander from a local nursery two weeks ago. According to the instructions from the information tag attached, it needs lots of water and lots of sun, so I keep it on my windowsill where it can receive large amount of sunshine and have been watering it everyday. Today I suddenly discover that the stems and leaves are very flaccid/wilted, hanging over the pot, and few leaves appear abnormally shiny as they've been polished. I really don't know what is going wrong with my herb. Is it too much water and light or too little? Is there a way that I can "save" it? Please help. Thank you very much. Sincere Regards.







發表文章時間2004/10/10 09:13pm 此 IP 為代理伺服器IP: 已設定保密[本文共 988 位元組]  
bless 
 門派: 塔西克勞德
 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 申猴 魔羯座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 16520
經驗: 經驗: 13438
來自: 保密 Taiwan
發文: 1796 篇
精華: 1 篇
在線: 552 時 29 分 12 秒
註冊: 2004/08/24
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 2 樓]
 痾.....在台灣她好像是高冷蔬菜
不知您那裡是否太熱呢呢?
意或是空氣濕度不夠,這跟澆水又不一樣了呢







發表文章時間2004/10/11 00:18am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 100 位元組]  
doolaan 

 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 未羊 金牛座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 621
經驗: 經驗: 326
來自: 南非開普敦 South_Africa
發文: 23 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 10 時 02 分 36 秒
註冊: 2004/10/10
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 3 樓]
 [這篇文章最後由doolaan在 2004/10/11 04:54am 第 1 次編輯]
Bless 兄您好!感謝您抽空回覆。

開普敦是一個海濱城市,空氣溼度嚴格來說是完全足夠的。

雖然日照時間是從早上七點到下午五點半,但氣溫還是介於攝氏十六度與二十三度之間。我想,應該不算是太熱吧?!

自從買回家之後,就把它放在窗台上。基本上從早上七點至下午五點半均可照到充裕的陽光。 每日早晚皆各澆一次水,每次均澆至水從盆底溢出為止, 但底盤多餘的水並沒有倒掉。 請問是我澆太多水,讓它照太多太陽了嗎?如果將它移至較有陰影的地方,澆少一點水,情況會好轉嗎?或者是有沒有什麼其他可以解決的方法呢?

謝謝!







發表文章時間2004/10/11 04:51am 此 IP 為代理伺服器IP: 已設定保密[本文共 562 位元組]  
chicogirl 
   -* 未註冊 *-


資料: 此會員目前不在線上
威望: 不詳
魅力: 不詳
經驗: 不詳
來自: 不詳
發文: 0 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 0 時 0 分 0 秒
註冊: 不詳
複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 4 樓]
 Coriander has a very long tap root, so it's kind of hard to transplant when it gets big.  I guess the root had reached the bottom of your contain... Corianders prefers sun, but filter sunshine is the best for them. Can't grow them when the weather is too hot, because they will bloom, go to seeds, and die very soon.

If you can plant the coriander outdoors, you should "harden off" the plant first (Slowly increasing the sunshine by moving the container from indoors to outdoors to different locations). Eventually put the coriander into the ground close to trees or buildings so it gets shade sometimes during the day.

Or ( it's not easy but,) you could try growing your coriander indoors by potting it up to a contain as big as possible. And remember don't give them direct-sun all days on the windowsill. Although corianders need well-drained soil and moisture. The moisture, unfortuntly causes problems such as mold due to lack of air circulation.

The best way to start the corianders is sowing many seeds DIRECTLY in the garden when the weather is not too hot in your area. Let some of the corianders bloom and setting the seeds. Don't harvest the seeds, then they will re-seeded themself next season, and you'll enjoy many coriander plants thereafter.

Good luck!







發表文章時間2004/10/12 10:42am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 1291 位元組]  
chicogirl 
   -* 未註冊 *-


資料: 此會員目前不在線上
威望: 不詳
魅力: 不詳
經驗: 不詳
來自: 不詳
發文: 0 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 0 時 0 分 0 秒
註冊: 不詳
複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 5 樓]
 Sorry, typo... I meant "container" (not contain).







發表文章時間2004/10/12 10:48am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 59 位元組]  
doolaan 

 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 未羊 金牛座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 621
經驗: 經驗: 326
來自: 南非開普敦 South_Africa
發文: 23 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 10 時 02 分 36 秒
註冊: 2004/10/10
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 6 樓]
 Dear ChicoGirl,

Thank you very much for all the useful invaluable informations and advices.

My corriander really looked bad yesterday so I just removed them all out by cutting
the stems approximately 1 cm above the soil, hoping they'll grow back in good health
in few weeks time. I also examined one root to check whether the roots were infected
with bugs or not. The root looked white and fine and was not too long as you pointed
out the problem might be.

I would love to try the repeated-self-seeding method but unfortunately I live in a flat
and have no garden. If I just want to keep my coriander in a small pot, preferably indoor,
what are your suggestions?

Because I am kind of new to this field, so please forgive me if I ask stupid obvious questions.
I am not quite familiar with the term "filtered light"in the gardening context. What do I have to
use to filter the sunlight?

In future, can I still keep my coriander on the windowsill provided the surrounding temperature is
not too high and the sunlight is filtered. How often must I water them, or just as long as I make
sure the soil is damp at all time but not waterlogged? And which is the best way to rehydrate them?
Through top, bottom or mist?

Please help me with your experties.

Thank you so much again.

Sincere Regards.








發表文章時間2004/10/12 09:53pm 此 IP 為代理伺服器IP: 已設定保密[本文共 1351 位元組]  
beer 
 門派:



資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Female 雙子座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 748
經驗: 經驗: 640
來自:  Taiwan
發文: 87 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 26 時 02 分 59 秒
註冊: 2004/09/09
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 7 樓]
 
下面引用由bless在 2004/10/11 00:18am 發表的內容:
痾.....在台灣她好像是高冷蔬菜
不知您那裡是否太熱呢呢?
意或是空氣濕度不夠,這跟澆水又不一樣了呢


芫荽  就是俗稱平常的香菜吧 如果的香菜的話
她在台灣就不是高冷蔬菜哦 因為她的出產大宗是彰化北斗鎮哦

我看過種在田�堶輓�..
種植法與一般葉菜類相同








發表文章時間2004/10/13 00:58am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 391 位元組]  
bless 
 門派: 塔西克勞德
 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 申猴 魔羯座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 16520
經驗: 經驗: 13438
來自: 保密 Taiwan
發文: 1796 篇
精華: 1 篇
在線: 552 時 29 分 12 秒
註冊: 2004/08/24
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 8 樓]
 是喔@@......那我在陽明山看到的到底是@@?????
呃呃.....
那原Po的大大說的情形該怎麼半呢







發表文章時間2004/10/13 01:16am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 90 位元組]  
doolaan 

 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Male 未羊 金牛座
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 621
經驗: 經驗: 326
來自: 南非開普敦 South_Africa
發文: 23 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 10 時 02 分 36 秒
註冊: 2004/10/10
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [第 9 樓]
 昨天那盆芫荽看起來真的很糟糕,慘黃慘黃,軟趴趴的。我也不知道該怎麼辦,
所幸狠下心,於離土高約一公分處,由莖部把它們全割了去。

今天早上猛一瞧,又開始冒出新葉頭了!希望這次它們可以長得健康茁壯。
我也不會再那麼蠢,沒頭沒腦地澆那麼多水了!

由衷感激各位熱心的協助。謝謝!







發表文章時間2004/10/13 07:03am 此 IP 為代理伺服器IP: 已設定保密[本文共 276 位元組]  

 此主題只有一頁

快速回覆主題: [求助] 芫荽 Coriander
您目前的身份是: 訪客 ,要使用其他會員身份,請輸入會員名稱和密碼。未註冊訪客請輸入網名,密碼留空白。
輸入會員名稱和密碼: 會員名稱: 沒有註冊? 密碼: 忘記密碼?
上傳附件或圖片 (最大容量 9000KB)
目前附件:(如不需要某個附件,只需刪除內容中的相關 [UploadFile ...] 標籤即可) [刪除]
選項

使用 LeoBBS 標籤?
顯示您的簽名檔?
使用表情符號轉換?
使用字型樣式轉換?

    快速引用第 樓層的回覆
 頂端 加到"我的最愛" 主題管理: 總固頂 取消總固頂 區固頂 取消區固頂 固頂 取消固頂
加重 取消加重 精華 取消精華 提升 鎖定 解鎖 刪除 刪除回覆 移動


© 中文版權所有: 塔內植物園 繁體版權所有: 摩尼網
程式版權所有: 雷傲科技  程式翻譯:auron 版本: LeoBBS X Build041101
 

本論壇言論純屬發言者個人意見,與 塔內植物園 立場無關