下面引用由avery在 2004/08/21 03:45pm 發表的內容: Charlot , did you grow it from seed or got it as an adult plant ? Do you think I can raise this one here ?
haha,this was not a adult photo,haha,are your mean mature plants ?This plants can be propogation by cutting or seedling,but i know this one is not good for winter moisture of our climate.Maybe good for your winter dry area.You can try it. Sorry I just take the photos from tropical .Still rare to seem at Taiwan.I know the seed also be available on web from UK.You can try from Childer seeds. cheers
下面引用由charlot在 2004/08/21 04:47pm 發表的內容: haha,this was not a adult photo,haha,are your mean mature plants ?This plants can be propogation by cutting or seedling,but i know this one is not good for winter moisture of our climate.Maybe good ...
his garden's climate is cold and cold, some tropical species may......(avery will kill me :P)