| | [這篇文章最後由yuguo在 2009/05/01 08:58pm 第 1 次編輯]
I apologize I can only speak in English here.
I am a foreign student from France and I study in Taichung for 6 month. I interest me a lot in the Drosera (茅膏菜) and I hope I can see some in the wild in Taiwan during my stay.
Last week, I went in 新竹市 / 蓮花寺 to see : Drosera indica (長葉茅膏菜),
Drosera peltata (茅膏菜),
Drosera spatulata (小毛氈苔) Drosera burmanii (金錢草)
Unfortunately, I search for 2 hours in 蓮花寺, but I just find Drosera spatulata (小毛氈苔) Here are some pictures of my visit.



I want to know if someone went in 新竹市 this year, and manage to find Drosera indica (長葉茅膏菜) there.
If yes, can you give me some advice on where to search, because it is very hard.
On the other hand, I want to know if you can help me and say me where I can find carnivorous plant in the North of Taiwan. Indeed, it is very difficult for me to find information in English on the internet. Do you know some good place in the wild, where it is easy to find Drosera ? ( 請問你可以告訴我ㄧ些在北台灣野外能找到食蟲植物的地點嗎? )
谢谢你们 Hugo
| | |
|
|
|