頭銜: 論壇版主
勳章:
門派: Crazy
資料:
威望: +1
魅力:  
經驗:  
來自: 保密
發文: 4578 篇
精華: 6 篇
在線: 82天1時18分29秒
註冊: 2003/02/10
|
|
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆 | [第 2 樓] |
|
| | 串錢藤一份~~謝啦大姐
ㄎㄎ~~魔音傳腦開始 哈勒嚕壓~~哈勒嚕壓~~算了我還是唱白色聖誕好ㄌ
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the trees tops glisten and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmas be white
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the tree tops glisten and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmas be write
| | |
|
|
|
|
2004/12/25 03:31am IP: 已設定保密 | [本文共 735 位元組] |