I'm not a foreigner. I'm Chinese but I grew up outside of Taiwan, so my Chinese sucks. Actually, the second AV came with lots of buds, so I just continue to but it under a lamp 12 hours a day.... my electricity bill went up NT$500/month.
下面引用由Cowan在 2004/04/09 11:43am 發表的內容: I'm not a foreigner. I'm Chinese but I grew up outside of Taiwan, so my Chinese sucks. Actually, the second AV came with lots of buds, so I just continue to but it under a lamp 12 hours a day.... m ...
Are you kidding? Your electricity bill went up that much? Can't imagine...because I have 5 flu lamps, 12hrs/day Maybe it is just because I never paid the bill myself...haha
I have a steel stand with three layers in the balcony. The first two layers has automatic lights, 2 each. Then I have a short cupboard that has a reading lamp over it also on automatic. But I do pay the bills myself cause I'm not a Lao Ban. (like Mr. frankphurt)
下面引用由Cowan在 2004/04/09 01:23pm 發表的內容: I have a steel stand with three layers in the balcony. The first two layers has automatic lights, 2 each. Then I have a short cupboard that has a reading lamp over it also on automatic. But I do pa ...
I am merely a janitor~~~ got to believe me, please