Went to Guo Guang Flower Market as planned... the owner was very helpful and even drew a map for us (my husband and I) to go on to Tien Wei... but we got lost anyway. Here's some of the AVs I bought. Don't see many variegated leaves in Taipei.
下面引用由Cowan在 2004/05/03 02:03pm 發表的內容: Another view of this nameless cute thing. I think a few of the leaves are damaged....
yours look like my Rob's Boogie Woogie! I love it!
Rob's Boogie Woogie (8606) 05/31/1997 (R. Robinson) Semidouble medium shell pink pansy. Crown variegated dark green and tan-beige, pointed/red back. Semiminiature
下面引用由Cowan在 2004/05/03 01:57pm 發表的內容: Went to Guo Guang Flower Market as planned... the owner was very helpful and even drew a map for us (my husband and I) to go on to Tien Wei... but we got lost anyway. Here's some of the AVs I bought. Don't see many variegated leaves in Taipei.
Hmm, the roads in Taichung are quite complex, maybe you need a GPS guide system BTW, in the last weekend Gesneriad show held in NTU, there are some variegated AV for sale.
下面引用由kong在 2004/05/03 05:11pm 發表的內容: yours look like my Rob's Boogie Woogie! I love it! Rob's Boogie Woogie (8606) 05/31/1997 (R. Robinson) Semidouble medium shell pink pansy. Crown variegated dark green and tan-beige, pointed/red b ...
However, the one I showed has single flowers... not semi-double. Anyone else recognises it? I was busy drooling over the plants that I didn't check all for names.
下面引用由rogerjian在 2004/05/03 05:36pm 發表的內容: Hmm, the roads in Taichung are quite complex, maybe you need a GPS guide system BTW, in the last weekend Gesneriad show held in NTU, there are some variegated AV for sale.
Thanks... but I thought it was solely for the Gesneriads.... so I didn't push my husband to go on Sunday. One kind is enough to occupie my time and house.... I may have to move house to make room for more African Violets!!!