[這篇文章最後由Violet在 2007/04/12 01:56pm 第 2 次編輯]
Thanks for 飛翔的草, thanks for your tips to give more sunlight and nutrition to 大岩桐, now it's flowering~ thank you very much. I will capture its flower to show to you soon. 此主題相關圖片如下: 按此查看圖片詳細資料
下面引用由chanzuohao在 2007/04/12 02:34am 發表的內容: i believe that the flowers will be indeed facinating. If you aren't to mind my impudent opinion, i would suggest you to have her decapitated soon after her blooming. greatest apology hence no ...
Thank you for your appreciation. May I ask you why? Is it to save the nutrition for the unopened flowers? Actually how long will the flower last for? Tks~
[這篇文章最後由chanzuohao在 2007/04/13 00:46am 第 1 次編輯]
Having her decapitated is to rectify and to reshape the plant into her best figure-to-be hence I have observed that your Gloxinia is spindly in shape through the provided photographs, which phenomenon is commonly caused by the insufficient exposure to sunlight.
Each velutinous flower may more or less last for a week depending to the given environment.
下面引用由chanzuohao在 2007/04/13 00:16am 發表的內容: Having her decapitated is to rectify and to reshape the plant into her best figure-to-be hence I have observed that your Gloxinia is spindly in shape through the provided photographs, which phenom ...