|
|
| >>> 有球的植物~百合 孤挺 鳶尾 水仙 ...所有有球莖的植物 |
|
| |||
|
◆此文章被閱讀 1699 次◆ |
| |||||
| ||||||||||||||||||||||
| * 樹狀目錄 | ||
| 主文章: A lovely Kniphofia sp flowering profusely on the Drakensberg at about 3,000 m elevation. |   作者:DJL | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: 火炬百合百合科可惜平地似乎不太適合.. |   作者:sds | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Dear DJLThank you for your information about the Kniphora.Now I had know why my all knipho ... |   作者:charlot | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Dear charlot, I think that the second choice may be the Veltheimia bracteata ... |   作者:rogerjian | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Dear FOX Many thanks for your suggestions.I will try to find it.I feel it is more rare tha ... |   作者:charlot | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Hi folks!Are we going to turn this forum into an English channel or something? Pleas ... |   作者:DJL | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: YA,Kniphofia were successful growing at our high ... |   作者:charlot | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Charlot,Veltheimia is a summer growing bulb. It should not be too difficult to culti ... |   作者:DJL | 2003/09/04 |
| 回覆: Well this page can be change as Veltheimia.: )How about the Moraea?Had you ever saw ... |   作者:charlot | 2003/09/04 |
| 本主題共有一頁 |
| | 主題管理:
總固頂
取消總固頂
區固頂
取消區固頂
固頂
取消固頂 ![]() 加重
取消加重
精華
取消精華
提升
鎖定
解鎖
刪除
刪除回覆
移動
|
本論壇言論純屬發言者個人意見,與 塔內植物園 立場無關 |