| * 樹狀目錄 |
主文章: I'm so touched by the demonstration on how to pot a newly bought plant that I've decided t ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Next, we cut ti at an angle, about 45 degrees.接著 45度斜切. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Put it in a plastic container where the root is blocked from light but not the leaf. Sorry ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: If you leave it long enough, for this picture , it was around 1 to 2 months!再等一到兩個月 ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Finally, plant the whole thing in a pot and seal inside a plastic bag for at least 2 weeks ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 謝謝您的分享我想,對於有些部份盆友......如果有中文附在下面降子實用性會更大歐!! :P感謝您 |   作者:forestaray | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Are you happy now? |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 每日一字好互搕�懂,所以來個每日一字特別篇"盆友"----"朋友""降子&qu ... |   作者:明芙 | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 黑皮! 黑皮極了!! 看英文真痛苦啊.辛苦Cowan了. |   作者:明芙 | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Well I've some opinion on this part. 45 degrees is right but it should face up. Here in th ... |   作者:frankphurt | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 噢,還有葉子的葉柄不用留太長,以這片葉子的比例看,吋半應差不多了,太長的話,葉片放在盆內左搖右 ... |   作者:kong | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 建議--葉柄留2~3公分, 葉子斜切45度角,切面朝上, 這樣長出來的小苗比較不會長到葉背後面. |   作者:amy | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 那長那麼多苗....是不是要剪掉一些?? |   作者:百草仙 | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 等苗長大些,篩選幾棵強壯的,其他淘汰. |   作者:amy | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: Thanks for the clarification. I didn't understand which direction my book meant. I thought ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 謝謝指導. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |
| 回覆: 說的對 ! 我當初怕不成功,所以留多一點 . 如果長不出東西,可以再坎!You're right! Im not so exp ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/25 |