| * 樹狀目錄 |
主文章: Went to Guo Guang Flower Market as planned... the owner was very helpful and even drew a m ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: The first one is Irish Ancient Rose, sport. This is Irish Kiss |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: Rob's penny Ante. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: The next two was without names. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: Another view of this nameless cute thing. I think a few of the leaves are damaged.... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: Got this for a friend. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: Finally, take a picture together before I give one away. |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: there is an edit botton at the bottom of each slide. Give it a click and you can edit mate ... |   作者:frankphurt | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: Thanks for the tip... Finally my comments make sense! |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/03 |
| 回覆: yours look like my Rob's Boogie Woogie! I love it! Rob's Boogie Woogie (8606) 05/31/1997 ( ... |   作者:kong | 2004/05/03 |
回覆: Hmm, the roads in Taichung are quite complex, maybe you need a GPS guide system :)BTW, in ... |   作者:rogerjian | 2004/05/03 |
回覆: However, the one I showed has single flowers... not semi-double.Anyone else recognises it? ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/04 |
回覆: Thanks... but I thought it was solely for the Gesneriads.... so I didn't push my husband t ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/04 |
| 回覆: 非洲堇不太穩定,半重瓣開出單瓣並不奇怪,你的堇兒看似boogie woogie, 但當然還有其他可能性的,請 ... |   作者:kong | 2004/05/04 |
回覆: O.K.!!! You've convinced me!!! Hi, Boogie Woogie! |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/04 |
| 回覆: 我覺得這隻怕熱,我玩過3隻,夏天的30幾度, 沒倖免過............. |   作者:amy | 2004/05/04 |
回覆: Ya... I heard that white flowers and variegated AV don't last through summer too well. How ... |   作者:Cowan | 2004/05/06 |
| 回覆: Cowan的堇都乾乾淨淨.感覺真是秀氣可愛~ |   作者:lilibell | 2004/05/07 |